June 28 2011
.~
Make a photograph that features
white in a dominant manner. Use
a white subject. Blow out the sky.
Use your imagination.
Obviously I failed at completing the
challenge today. It was a long
but very good day. Me and boom
had a party to go to in
the afternoon. I didn't find
any photo opportunity there but
we did have Jimmy Johns for supper
so that ended up as my photo of the day.
.~
Make a photograph that features
white in a dominant manner. Use
a white subject. Blow out the sky.
Use your imagination.
Obviously I failed at completing thechallenge today. It was a long
but very good day. Me and boom
had a party to go to in
the afternoon. I didn't find
any photo opportunity there but
we did have Jimmy Johns for supper
so that ended up as my photo of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment