June 22 2011
~
Make a photo of a pair
of Subjects today. People
or inanimate objects are
both fair game!
We got up early to go to the
Farmers Market. I got some
Limes, I want to try and make
Limeade chillers, and Hood
got some peach salsa dip
which is quite good.
We also ran into our favorite
Authoress Donita K Paul
and her daughter Evangeline
while we were there. They had
a stand set up so we talked
with them for awhile. After that
we headed to the YMCA to
work out and that's where
I took the photo above.
~
Make a photo of a pair
of Subjects today. People
or inanimate objects are
both fair game!
We got up early to go to theFarmers Market. I got some
Limes, I want to try and make
Limeade chillers, and Hood
got some peach salsa dip
which is quite good.
We also ran into our favorite
Authoress Donita K Paul
and her daughter Evangeline
while we were there. They had
a stand set up so we talked
with them for awhile. After that
we headed to the YMCA to
work out and that's where
I took the photo above.
No comments:
Post a Comment