June 25 2011
~
Again I did not manage the challenge
today. I have decided to change to Saturday
for taking my photos of the Sun Flowers
sense I spaced on it yesterday.
I also will be doing every Saturday in
color and be posting any colored photos
I've taken that we that I particular fond of.
I took these wile me and Boom were our
watering. They are getting so big!!
~
I took these on June 21 at Fox Run Park
These two young ladies were out feeding
the fish. I thought it made for a cute scene.
And this little guy was very friendly
and let me get relatively close and then
the rest was zoom, no cropping.
Again I did not manage the challenge
today. I have decided to change to Saturday
for taking my photos of the Sun Flowers
sense I spaced on it yesterday.
I also will be doing every Saturday in
color and be posting any colored photos
I've taken that we that I particular fond of.

I took these wile me and Boom were ourwatering. They are getting so big!!
~
I took these on June 21 at Fox Run Park
These two young ladies were out feedingthe fish. I thought it made for a cute scene.
And this little guy was very friendlyand let me get relatively close and then
the rest was zoom, no cropping.
The chipmunk picture is awesome!!
ReplyDelete