June 21 2011
~
I will be exploring this summer in
black&white. So until September 23rd
I will post a black&white photo
everyday.
On occasion I will be trying a daily
challenge.
Today's challenge was,
Make a photo of water in one form
or another today
To start my day off My mom and I
took Boom to her doctors appointment.
Afterwards we picked Hood up for
lunch and then headed to Fox Run Park.
People are generally easier to photograph
when they aren't looking. For example
my mom. :)

I did take colored photos at Fox Run
and if I remember I will try and post
them some time this weekend.
~
I will be exploring this summer in
black&white. So until September 23rd
I will post a black&white photo
everyday.
On occasion I will be trying a daily
challenge.
Today's challenge was,
Make a photo of water in one form
or another today
To start my day off My mom and Itook Boom to her doctors appointment.
Afterwards we picked Hood up for
lunch and then headed to Fox Run Park.
People are generally easier to photographwhen they aren't looking. For example
my mom. :)

I did take colored photos at Fox Runand if I remember I will try and post
them some time this weekend.
These photos are amazing!! I love them all, especially the last two. The fun thing about black and white is watching for contrast in lighting and colors and such while composing the picture... and you totally nailed it!
ReplyDelete