Sept 14 2011
~
It rained all day long. I don't think
Colorado has ever seen a rain storm
like this in September.
This little mourning dove was sitting
out in the rain on our telephone lines
so he became my victim today.
I zoomed in as far as I could go
and still had to crop it up and do
some major editing on the photo
to get them clear enough to tell it
was bird on a line. ;P
~
It rained all day long. I don't think
Colorado has ever seen a rain storm
like this in September.
This little mourning dove was sittingout in the rain on our telephone lines
so he became my victim today.
I zoomed in as far as I could goand still had to crop it up and do
some major editing on the photo
to get them clear enough to tell it
was bird on a line. ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment