Sept 4 2011
~
Illustrate your idea of a relaxing
Sunday today in a photograph.
We had Anywhere over after church
and just hung out, talk a lot, very relaxing.
So I did my best at capturing that with
my beautiful sis Boom as my model.
I softened the background on both of them
to try and dull down any distractions in the
background.
~
Illustrate your idea of a relaxing
Sunday today in a photograph.
We had Anywhere over after church
and just hung out, talk a lot, very relaxing.
So I did my best at capturing that with
my beautiful sis Boom as my model.
I softened the background on both of them
to try and dull down any distractions in the
background.
I will admit, it is a little odd to comment on a photo of yourself. However! These are some of the better photos of myself, very fine photography.
ReplyDelete