July 23 2011
~
Ren. Fair again.
We brought Anywhere and ChattyHilts with
us on our blast to the past.
The Joust is always my favorite part.
Check out www.noblecauseproductions.com
for the modern knights of Noble Cause Productions.
They are always a hoot to watch and
make getting a sun burn worth it.
I just randomly did this manipulation
over night to the song Secrets and Regrets
by Pillar. I don't know why it just seemed
to work for the mood, as it were.
~
Ren. Fair again.
We brought Anywhere and ChattyHilts withus on our blast to the past.
The Joust is always my favorite part.Check out www.noblecauseproductions.com
for the modern knights of Noble Cause Productions.
They are always a hoot to watch and
make getting a sun burn worth it.
I just randomly did this manipulationover night to the song Secrets and Regrets
by Pillar. I don't know why it just seemed
to work for the mood, as it were.
No comments:
Post a Comment