July 15 2011
~
Make a photo of something you
cherish today in beautiful light
. Arrange and move things
if you need to.
Do to a messy dresser and bad
lighting in my room, I had to work
very hard to get this shot right.
One of the things I cherish is
vintage looking stuff. Appliances,
Clothes, Cars, etc. My mom
bought me some hair pens awhile
back that are vintage looking. So
that and my old dresser were my
subjects today.
~
Make a photo of something you
cherish today in beautiful light
. Arrange and move things
if you need to.
Do to a messy dresser and badlighting in my room, I had to work
very hard to get this shot right.
One of the things I cherish is
vintage looking stuff. Appliances,
Clothes, Cars, etc. My mom
bought me some hair pens awhile
back that are vintage looking. So
that and my old dresser were my
subjects today.
LOVE this photo! You did an amazing job of setting it up with rule of thirds and the angle. I love the chipped paint of your dresser--it adds much character! :D
ReplyDelete