Oct 30 2010
(The photo above was taken with the help of a "Hood"ed Tripod)
Me and Boom Dressed up for a photo shut with some
masks we got this year. Most of the photos below were
taken by Hood.
This was probably the coolest mask I have ever seen.


I took the three above of boom, and doesn't she look
glamorous? Me and hood keep telling her to think of
us as the paparazzi. :D
This one was one Hood took I love the angle on it
and Boom looks really Epic!
Another one I took of Boom.
One of Hood's.
And this one was taken by Hood on Hood's camera not mine
which is why it's a different shade of Sepia.
(The photo above was taken with the help of a "Hood"ed Tripod)Me and Boom Dressed up for a photo shut with some
masks we got this year. Most of the photos below were
taken by Hood.

This was probably the coolest mask I have ever seen.

I took the three above of boom, and doesn't she lookglamorous? Me and hood keep telling her to think of
us as the paparazzi. :D
This one was one Hood took I love the angle on itand Boom looks really Epic!
Another one I took of Boom.
One of Hood's.
And this one was taken by Hood on Hood's camera not minewhich is why it's a different shade of Sepia.
No comments:
Post a Comment