October 2 2010
The Air Force vs. Navy Collage Football game.
Hood and I have been gearing up for this game since
the Air Force vs. Navy game last year.
It is the game of all games at our house.
The Supper Bowl means nothing to us in comparison.
For years this ruthless rivalry has existed in
our family. Nothing-- I repeat, nothing-- could get in
our way where this game is concerned.Unfortunately we
couldn't watch it on TV but we were
able to find it on the CBS web site but only with the little
peg people. *shrugs* It works.
In the end the rightful victors The Air Force Falcons
prevailed!!!
After the game we went to Fox Run park to hang
out with Anywhere and her friend. I took the photo
above while at Fox Run then manipulated it later.
And then we went to Panera for supper. :D
The Air Force vs. Navy Collage Football game.Hood and I have been gearing up for this game since
the Air Force vs. Navy game last year.
It is the game of all games at our house.
The Supper Bowl means nothing to us in comparison.
For years this ruthless rivalry has existed in
our family. Nothing-- I repeat, nothing-- could get in
our way where this game is concerned.Unfortunately we
couldn't watch it on TV but we were
able to find it on the CBS web site but only with the little
peg people. *shrugs* It works.
In the end the rightful victors The Air Force Falconsprevailed!!!
After the game we went to Fox Run park to hangout with Anywhere and her friend. I took the photo
above while at Fox Run then manipulated it later.
And then we went to Panera for supper. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment