October 19 2010
Okay so I'll start this post by saying it was a
long day. We're dealing with an injured dog right
now. Dosser (our oldest dog) ripped the muscle in his
right back leg so we've been carrying him up and down
the stairs at the moment. Which means we are all
trapped in the house even more than usual and we are
suffering from a mild case of cabin fever. :D
So when I found my self unable to go to sleep at night I
was far from surprised but frustrated never the less. I
kept thinking I had forgotten to do something and something
important. After a few hours of telling my self
"Try not to worry about it you'll think of it in
the morning, now go to sleep" I realized I had not taken
my photo of the day *dork thumps self*. So with
out disturbing my young sister who was a sleep, I grabbed
Jared and went down stars to take a pic "For the Day".
Okay so I'll start this post by saying it was along day. We're dealing with an injured dog right
now. Dosser (our oldest dog) ripped the muscle in his
right back leg so we've been carrying him up and down
the stairs at the moment. Which means we are all
trapped in the house even more than usual and we are
suffering from a mild case of cabin fever. :D
So when I found my self unable to go to sleep at night I
was far from surprised but frustrated never the less. I
kept thinking I had forgotten to do something and something
important. After a few hours of telling my self
"Try not to worry about it you'll think of it in
the morning, now go to sleep" I realized I had not taken
my photo of the day *dork thumps self*. So with
out disturbing my young sister who was a sleep, I grabbed
Jared and went down stars to take a pic "For the Day".
No comments:
Post a Comment