May 10 2011
~
On Thursday May 5th we took
Hood down to Rye Colorado
to drop her off with Anywhere.
Hood and Anywhere traveled
down to Texas on the 6th and
are staying there till the 15th.
While we were in Rye Anywhere
aloud us to take a ride or
two on the ATV.
Hood and Anywhere on the ATV.
I took a few photos of
Anywhere's parents property.
On our drive home my mom found Mellow
Yellow, at a gas station, which is one
of my favorite drinks that I, until now,
have not been able to find anywhere
except on the east cost.
~
On Thursday May 5th we took
Hood down to Rye Colorado
to drop her off with Anywhere.
Hood and Anywhere traveled
down to Texas on the 6th and
are staying there till the 15th.
While we were in Rye Anywherealoud us to take a ride or
two on the ATV.
Hood and Anywhere on the ATV.
I took a few photos ofAnywhere's parents property.
On our drive home my mom found MellowYellow, at a gas station, which is one
of my favorite drinks that I, until now,
have not been able to find anywhere
except on the east cost.
Ooo! These are great pictures! :D We have Mellow Yellow in MN. :P
ReplyDelete