April 17 2011
~
My friend ChattyHilts Invited me to
her school dance as her back up on
the 16th. We got ready at her house
then arrived at the Pinery at about
8pm. After some swing, lots of mosh
pitting, and a pinch of the oldies such as
Micheal Jackson. We left Prom and went to
After Prom at Mr. Biggs till 4am.
It was crazy, silly and one
of the best night EVER!
The Pinery had beautiful chandeliers
and I thought I must take at least
one artistic photo of them before the
wacky disco balls messed up my lighting.
My new Blog skin was done by
my lovely sister Anywhere! See
her website Here :D
My friend ChattyHilts Invited me to
her school dance as her back up on
the 16th. We got ready at her house
then arrived at the Pinery at about
8pm. After some swing, lots of mosh
pitting, and a pinch of the oldies such as
Micheal Jackson. We left Prom and went to
After Prom at Mr. Biggs till 4am.
It was crazy, silly and one
of the best night EVER!
The Pinery had beautiful chandeliersand I thought I must take at least
one artistic photo of them before the
wacky disco balls messed up my lighting.
My new Blog skin was done by
my lovely sister Anywhere! See
her website Here :D
No comments:
Post a Comment