June 5 2010
(Photo above: Hood, Jared, and Boom in front
of the Kissing Camels, Garden of the Gods)
We went to Rock Ledge Ranch for a sheep
shearing demonstration and while we were
there we went on a small hike while
we were there. The path we took
lead to the Garden of the Gods.
Some photos I took on the hike.
This is the path we were on.
These are yucca flowers.
This was a photo I took of the Orchard House.
(Photo above: Hood, Jared, and Boom in frontof the Kissing Camels, Garden of the Gods)
We went to Rock Ledge Ranch for a sheep
shearing demonstration and while we were
there we went on a small hike while
we were there. The path we took
lead to the Garden of the Gods.
Some photos I took on the hike.
This is the path we were on.
These are yucca flowers.
This was a photo I took of the Orchard House.
No comments:
Post a Comment