April 14 2010
Started the day off with my usually
responsibility's. Then hopped on the computer (figuratively
speaking of course). Watched some more Doctor Who. One more
episode to go and season one is complete. Me and Mom went
over to tended to my grandparents house, Watch an episode
of Agatha Christie's: Poirot while i was there,
then I got to drive a bit. Stopped by Taco Bell for supper on
our way home. Sat down with Boom to watch Harry Potter
for the movie of the night. Then Hood tuned into
CBS to watch her TV show. Fed Joy-ful her supper
and then realized I hadn't taken my picture for the day...
And that is why you are looking at a teddy bear holding a
Rice Krispie treat. :P
Started the day off with my usuallyresponsibility's. Then hopped on the computer (figuratively
speaking of course). Watched some more Doctor Who. One more
episode to go and season one is complete. Me and Mom went
over to tended to my grandparents house, Watch an episode
of Agatha Christie's: Poirot while i was there,
then I got to drive a bit. Stopped by Taco Bell for supper on
our way home. Sat down with Boom to watch Harry Potter
for the movie of the night. Then Hood tuned into
CBS to watch her TV show. Fed Joy-ful her supper
and then realized I hadn't taken my picture for the day...
And that is why you are looking at a teddy bear holding a
Rice Krispie treat. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment