April 22 2010
Stopped by Sonic before going over to our
Grandparents house. While we were there mom
and Boom watched Rio Brovo a 1959 Western,
starring John Wayne and Dean Martin.
Hood and I watched Flags of our Father,
a World War Two movie on the battle of Iwo Jima.
When we got home I realized I forgot to take
a photo. So I looked up Flags of out Fathers on
the internet and took a photo of that. :D
Stopped by Sonic before going over to ourGrandparents house. While we were there mom
and Boom watched Rio Brovo a 1959 Western,
starring John Wayne and Dean Martin.
Hood and I watched Flags of our Father,
a World War Two movie on the battle of Iwo Jima.
When we got home I realized I forgot to take
a photo. So I looked up Flags of out Fathers on
the internet and took a photo of that. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment