February 9 2010
Was the release of Celtic Thunder's new
CD and DVD. For those of you who don't
know who Celtic Thunder are, they are an
amazing celtic group of five male
soloists. We are all big fans of
Celtic Thunder in this house and were
extremely happy to get the chance to sit
in on a live chat with the group.
After that I did some more snow shoveling,
And in the evening Jared and I played a
few rounds of checkers with my mom
and Hood.
Also Jared wanted me to inform you that
we won the two rounds of checkers we
played. ;)
You can find more on
Celtic Thunder by visiting their
official site at
www.celticthunder.ie
Was the release of Celtic Thunder's newCD and DVD. For those of you who don't
know who Celtic Thunder are, they are an
amazing celtic group of five male
soloists. We are all big fans of
Celtic Thunder in this house and were
extremely happy to get the chance to sit
in on a live chat with the group.
After that I did some more snow shoveling,
And in the evening Jared and I played a
few rounds of checkers with my mom
and Hood.
Also Jared wanted me to inform you thatwe won the two rounds of checkers we
played. ;)
You can find more on
Celtic Thunder by visiting their
official site at
www.celticthunder.ie
No comments:
Post a Comment