
Hello and welcome to all bloggers,
If by now your not aware of the Jared project I will fill you in. Jared is a little tan teddy bear from Jared the diamond gallery given to me by one of my family members. This year Jared will be going with me everywhere to assist me with my Three Sixty Five project. Sometimes He likes being the center of attention and sometimes he hides but he will always be in the photo, So keep an eye out.
As I was spacey and Jared slept all day on the first of January we had to start our little adventure on the 2nd. Jared and I went with my family to Big R.
Above is a photo of Hood and Jared.

Jared climbing Big R's shelves.
Jared hanging out with the dog toys.
Can YOU see him?
And to finish the day off we filled our bellies with
a few slices of pizza.
Jared hanging out with the dog toys.Can YOU see him?
And to finish the day off we filled our bellies witha few slices of pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment