November 6 2011
~
These are a few pics I've take in the past
week or so. I've had some really cool
opportunity's resonantly.
Another one of Anywhere's photography
classes had us out and about on Oct the 29th
at the America the Beautiful Park downtown,
Where there were lots of acorn trees.

The day before Halloween we did another mask shoot
like last year. This time we did a more city feel by going to an
back ally. I'll try and post what photos Hood and Anywhere
took of me and Boom later.
And I got the chance to snap a pic of our worship
leaders guitar looking very artistic on stage today.
~
These are a few pics I've take in the past
week or so. I've had some really cool
opportunity's resonantly.
Another one of Anywhere's photographyclasses had us out and about on Oct the 29th
at the America the Beautiful Park downtown,
Where there were lots of acorn trees.


The day before Halloween we did another mask shootlike last year. This time we did a more city feel by going to an
back ally. I'll try and post what photos Hood and Anywhere
took of me and Boom later.
And I got the chance to snap a pic of our worshipleaders guitar looking very artistic on stage today.
Eeeenvy. I've been eying those instruments for a while now, wishing I could photograph them. ;)
ReplyDeleteI rather like the colors on that guitar shot. Really neat mask photos, too.