Aug 7 2011
~
Make a photograph that illustrates
a memory from your childhood.
I don't get out to ride my bike much
anymore, however me and Boom did
pull the old bikes out and ride them
around our neighborhood today.
I like the bikes positioning best is the
first photo but I like the more ground
view in the second and couldn't decide
which I liked better.
What do you all think?
~
Make a photograph that illustrates
a memory from your childhood.
I don't get out to ride my bike muchanymore, however me and Boom did
pull the old bikes out and ride them
around our neighborhood today.
I like the bikes positioning best is thefirst photo but I like the more ground
view in the second and couldn't decide
which I liked better.
What do you all think?
I would have to agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI do like the positioning on the one at the top, it makes it i suppose a little more sporty looking?
I really like the ground shot on the second though. Can't pick a favorite...