March 17 2010
(Boom, Me, Jared, and Hood)
I hope everyone had a wonderful
St.Patrick's day. My Green Day started off
with a nice run in the morning with Hood.
Then we cleaned our selves up for some
Irish spirited group photos, and in the
evening we went over to my grandparents
house where we took a few more photos.
So all in all it was a great St.Patty's day.
(Jared at my Grandmothers house)
I do hope I have not turned anyone
off the color green. I love St.Patrick's day
it is one of my favorite holidays but I can
honestly say I will be glad to get back to being
uncreative in my Jared photos. ;)
May the Luck of the Irish be with you!
(Boom, Me, Jared, and Hood)I hope everyone had a wonderful
St.Patrick's day. My Green Day started off
with a nice run in the morning with Hood.
Then we cleaned our selves up for some
Irish spirited group photos, and in the
evening we went over to my grandparents
house where we took a few more photos.
So all in all it was a great St.Patty's day.
(Jared at my Grandmothers house)I do hope I have not turned anyone
off the color green. I love St.Patrick's day
it is one of my favorite holidays but I can
honestly say I will be glad to get back to being
uncreative in my Jared photos. ;)
May the Luck of the Irish be with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment